SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (MEDIOR / SENIOR)
Are you an ICT pro and you get energized from ensuring a flawless digital environment? And does an international dynamic industry intrigue you? Come strengthen our ICT Operation team!
What you can expect
A good ICT department is essential to be able to operate professionally. In order to do so a stable and modern ICT infrastructure is essential for the operation. The responsibility of our ICT department covers the technical and functional management of all the ICT systems company wide. In the position of System Administrator your core responsibility is to provide a secure, innovative, well maintained, well supported, stable ICT environment for office and vessels. Set-up and maintain our IT infrastructure, prevent any disruptions together with your technical colleagues. In short: a stable dependable modern environment.
- You implement and setup the infrastructure together with IT Architect;
- You maintain the infrastructure with minimum downtime;
- You identify and initiate improvements to the infrastructure in a controlled way;
- You are the focal point for our infrastructure on the fleet and the office.
- You have the required knowledge to run and maintain a Microsoft based environment;
- You know the business well so you know what to prioritizing;
- You are organized and take ownership;
- You are prepared to travel;
- You are accurate, analytical and a team player;
- You have a good verbal and written command of English;
- You have excellent communication skills.
- A dynamic organization with an entrepreneurial character;
- An opportunity to contribute to the digital transformation of the shipping industry;
- A competitive salary;
- An employer financed pension scheme;
- 28 vacation days;
- A beautiful, readily accessible office in Rotterdam's shipping district;
- An informal and open culture.
Are you interested in the position of System Administrator? Then we would like to meet you! Please send your CV and motivational letter to: email@example.com Might you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Marit Brunklaus, Corporate Recruiter: +31 (0)10 - 400 48 00.